Hellooo friends! If y’all know my family you know we love a good spicy sauce. One of our family’s favorite restaurants is CHUY’s which has the best creamy jalapeno ranch. This is our attempt at recreating those flavors! Hope y’all enjoy this recipe!
Makes about 1.25 cups of sauce
- 1/3 cup mayo (we use vegan mayo to make this recipe egg-less)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeno for that SPICY KICK (seeds can be removed for less heat)
- 1 serrano pepper (optional~for a spicier sauce)
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1.5 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cold water (feel free to add more to thin to desired consistency)
- 1 tablespoon ranch powder (can be omitted)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Enjoy! This is best served with fresh veggies, fries, potato chips, or in tacos!