Hello friends! Here we are back again with another PUMPKIN recipe. I’ve been trying to cling onto fall vibes, ever since Starbucks released their Holiday Flavors. Can y’all believe this year is almost over? Hope y’all enjoy these amazing pumpkins, and feel the nostalgia I felt while eating them! This recipe makes about 2 dozen muffins.
- 3 cups multi-purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tspn baking soda
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1 tspn cinnamon powder
- .5 tspn ginger powder
- .5 tspn ground nutmeg
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1.5 tspn vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup neutral oil (we used vegetable)
- 1.5 cup mix-ins (we used a mixture of chocolate chips and pecans however, any type of chips (white chocolate/butterscotch), and nut/dried fruits can be used (coconut, various nuts, almonds, dried apricots, dates,etc)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger. and nutmeg.
- Add, in the pumpkin, almond milk, vanilla extract, and oil. Mix until well-combined.
- Stir in the mix-ins!
- Divide up into muffins, or this can make about 3 loaves!
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (without batter on it).
- Cool the cupcakes/loaves to room temperature.
- ENJOY 🙂