Hello Friends! Hope y’all are doing well! This past weekend I baked the best cupcakes ever! I used my chocolate ganache cake recipe and stuffed the cupcakes with ganache filling! Let it set and added this amazing, light, fluffy, cream cheese frosting on top! Hope y’all enjoy the frosting! PS: You don’t even need to make cupcakes to enjoy it 😉
- 1 stick unsalted butter at room temperature (1/2 cup)
- 1 block cream cheese (8 ounces) at room temperature
- 2 cups SIFTED powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons +1 teaspoon half and half OR heavy whipping cream
- 2 tspns vanilla extract
- Beat the butter and cream cheese together. Make sure these are at room temperature otherwise you’ll get lumps.
- Sift the powdered sugar and slowly beat 1/2 a cup of sugar into the cream cheese and butter mixture.
- Add the half&half or heavy whipping cream and vanilla into the mixture.
- Stir until light, fluffy, and well-combined. ENJOY 🙂