Hello friends! Today the roomie and I made the BEST brownies ever. These are dense, fudge, and INSANELY CHOCOLATEY. We have put chocolate inside the batter, within the batter, and ON TOP of the brownies. How could you ever go wrong?! As a place these are gluten free and eggless (vegan friendly). PLEASE MAKE THESE AND REJOICE 🙂
- 3/4 cup ghee
- 3/4 cup chocolate (we used 70% chopped dark chocolate-but you can use any dark/milk/white/ a mixture)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 5 tbspns yogurt (we used greek vanilla yogurt but dahi can be used as well- any thicker yogurt)
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free flour (1:1 baking flours)
- 1 cup chocolate (chips/chunks/chopped chocolate- reserve 1/4 cup to top the brownies with)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt ghee and 3/4 cup chocolate together.
- Once the mixture has melted add cocoa powder and brown sugar together. Mix well to ensure there are no lumps and the batter is smooth.
- Make sure mixture is cooled and add yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and stir the mixture until well incorporated.
- Fold in 3/4 cup chocolate into the batter.
- Pour batter into a parchment lined 8×8 square pan. Top with remaining chocolate!
- Bake the brownies for 30 minutes or until brownies are set. Cool for 15 minutes before serving! ENJOYYY 🙂