Hello friends! When you are craving an easy, chocolatey, gooey, flavah packed cookie, you HAVE to try this one. If you have someone you are cooking for this Valentine’s Day (read: make these for YOURSELF) I recommend making these as they are always a crowd pleaser! ENJOY these nomsss ❤
- 3/4 cup melted ghee
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar (feel free to use brown sugar or a mix of both: the chocolate flavor will be more intense with all brown sugar which we LOVE)
- 4 tbspns sour cream (THIS IS KEY)
- 1 tbspn vanilla extract
- 1 tspn baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (dark cocoa for my dark chocolate fans)
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or any other combination of add-ins i.e., chopped dark chocolate)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk melted ghee and sugar. Whisk until well combined. Hint: Make sure ghee isn’t hot because the next step will curdle if it is.
- Add in the sour cream and vanilla extract. WHISKY WHISKY (as Bro Kapoor would say), until a homogenous mixture.
- Add in baking soda, flour, and cocoa powder. Mix with a spatula until nicely combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 20-30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 360 degree Fahrenheit.
- Shape cookies into tablespoon sized (or double/triple, we don’t judge). And place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes. Let the cookies rest for about 10 minutes (OR not) and ENJOY!