Hello friends! Today we are sharing a quick and easy sweet potato hash. This recipe is super easy and can easily be scaled up or down depending on what ingredients you have! We served our sweet potato hash with some vegan breakfast burritos, how would you serve yours?
- 1 tbspn oil
- 1 medium sized sweet potato cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 tspn onion powder
- 1 tspn garlic powder
- 1 tbspn cajun seasoning
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium sized bowl combine sweet potatoes, onion, bell peppers, onion powder, garlic powder, and cajun seasoning.
- Evenly coat the mixture with oil.
- Roast in the oven for about 40 minutes, stirring the mixture after 20 minutes.