Hello friends! Two sweet potato recipes in a day I know, what are we doing! It’s a recent obsession of ours, but these sweet potato brownies are amazing! This recipe is good for 5 servings but can easily be doubled to spread the love!!
- 2/3 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tspn vanilla extract
- 6 tbspns GROUND oats (aka powdered oats)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 tspn baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate, you can substitute for any dried fruits, nuts, or chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor blend the sweet potato, peanut butter, vanilla extract, oats, maple syrup, baking powder, and cocoa powder together.
- Take the batter and spread into an oven safe dish.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake the brownies for 25-30 minutes until the edges are golden and set. Enjoy!